Little Sugar Bean Clubs
Who: 4-H enrolled girls and boys aged 8-13. Led by Christine Pinder
- What: a monthly baking club. Participants will learn baking skills and come home with
a treat they've made themselves and a recipe card to keep.
- Where: Sevier County Fairgrounds, Kitchen in the Exhibit Hall
- When: Tuesday, September 22nd 3:30-5:00pm
- How much: $8.50
- How many: Minimum of eight
- Register each month @ zsuite
Pumpkin, Cinnamon, and Donuts all go together for the fall.
During this meeting we will be baking Cinnamon Pumpkin Doughnut Muffins. While these
are baking, we'll also make some Turtle Apple Slices! These are fresh apple slices
covered in chocolate, pecans, and caramel - Yum!
We need a minimum of 8 children to hold this club.
For questions about participating in the 4-H cooking clubs (or starting your own)