Little Sugar Bean Clubs
Who: 4-H enrolled girls and boys aged 10-14. Led by Christine Pinder
- What: a monthly baking club. Participants will learn baking skills and come home with a treat they've made themselves and a recipe card to keep.
- Where: Sevier County Fairgrounds, Kitchen in the Exhibit Hall
- When: Tuesday, November 17, 3:30-5:00pm
- How much: $10.00
- How many: Minimum of eight
- Register each month @ zsuite
This month Christine will be teaching how to make individual pies, from dough to finish! Wouldn't you love to make pie for your family this year?
Apple Crumble Pie and Pumpkin Pie with Fresh Whipped Cream
For questions about participating in the 4-H cooking clubs (or starting your own) contact: