Little Sugar Bean Clubs
On hold due to Covid.
- Who: 4-H enrolled girls and boys aged 10-14. Led by Christine Pinder
- What: a monthly baking club. Participants will learn baking skills and come home with a treat they've made themselves and a recipe card to keep.
- Where: Sevier County Fairgrounds, Kitchen in the Exhibit Hall
- When: Third Thursday of the month
- How much: $10.00
- How many: Minimum of eight
- Register each month @ zsuite
For questions about participating in the 4-H cooking clubs (or starting your own) contact: