- Utah Junior Livestock Association Entry Form pdf format
- Eligibility Dates found on this page: https://utahjuniorlivestock.com/shows-1
- Spanish Fork Livestock Show Cancelled
- Ferron Show Cancelled
- Vernal show open only to Uintah, Duchesne and Dagget county exhibitors
- Morgan show open only to Morgan county exhibitors
- Call Bailey to get tags
- Southern Utah Junior Livestock Show
Southern Utah Junior Livestock Show youth: as a reminder, there are plans to have a livestock show this year, but there will be a change in the tagging process. Tagging was originally scheduled for May 6, but now we are going to do farm tagging. Please contact a SUJLS department chairman ASAP and schedule an appointment to get your animals tagged. Tagging will begin now and go through May 9th. Please do not wait until the last minute to make an appointment! Chairmen are as follows:
-Travis Adams: 435-287-8095
-Butch Lindsay: 435-979-5103
-Jaden Coates: 435-979-6744
All Garfield, Wayne and Piute County youth, please message any of these chairmen and they will make arrangements for you. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
- To get involved with our livestock program as an adult volunteer or as a youth, contact:
Bailey Jo Peterson
4-H Assistant - Outdoor Programs: Horse/Livestock/Shooting Sports
4-H Portfolio Information
The portfolio style has recently changed to a cover letter and resume. The link below contains full details.
A portfolio is an organized collection of a person's progress, achievements, contributions, and efforts that demonstrate accomplishments, size and growth over time. 4-H Portfolios contain important records that can be utilized in applying for scholarships and future employment. Portfolios set the stage for organization, record keeping and leadership.
Portfolio forms, judging rubrics, training videos and additional information can be found HERE.